Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Special Logo!

If you haven’t noticed, there now is a special, 2010 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS EDITION thing on the logo.

Yes, I am well aware that it is not the playoffs yet, but I figured I’d add it now anyway.

Some other cool things that I’ve added to the site that you might not have noticed….

- There now is a “star ratings” thing at the end of each post. Please rate my posts so I can improve my writing! Thanks!
- Also, if you wish to share any article via facebook, twitter, etc, there now is a “share” button that lets you do just that!
- Also, there are these little square things after all the labels and such that say THIS IS: (Good) (Not good) (Interesting). Please tell me what you think of the article, and your reaction, either through these and/or the comments!

Also, in case you weren’t aware, you can read this news via other things than just the site…

- All the posts are published through an RSS feed, which you can subscribe to. I encourage you to click the "Subscribe! button
- I maintain a Twitter account, Musings_scores, which has all my latest hockey news and scores

If you wish to offer suggestions, or contact me otherwise, here’s how that can be done….

- Suggestions should be directed to musings.suggestions@gmail.com
- Meanwhile, all other things should be directed to musings.official@gmail.com

Finally, here are some backgrounds I’ve whipped up for the playoffs; enjoy!

blissful blue copy copy classy black copy copy rocking red copy copy

No comments:

Post a Comment