- In a possible preview of the Stanley Cup finals, the Washington Capitals beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3, OT in a huge comback win. Amazing game.
- The Vancouver Canucks beat the Calgary Flames 3-1 as the Flames struggle to remain in the playoff bubble.
- The Anaheim Ducks managed to beat the San Jose Sharks, 4-2, to prevent a season series sweep by the Sharks.
- The Pittburgh Penguins beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 2-1 in a close game.
- Colorado beat the Dallas Stars 5-3.
- The Nashville Predators beat the LA Kings 3-2.
- The NY Rangers beat the Philadelphia Flyers 3-1.
- Meanwhile, the NY Islanders beat to the Toronto Maple Leafs, 4-1.
- The Phoenix Coyotes beat the Atlanta Thrashers, 3-2 in the shootout. They've had an incredible season.
- Lastly, the Minnesota Wild beat the St. Louis Blues 4-2.
In Other News....
- Brian Cambell was destroyed in a huge hit by Alexander Ovechkin; he will not go on the 3-game roadtrip with Chicago.
- Nicklas Backstrom became only the third player in NHL history to have at least 55 assists in their first three seasons. The other two? Wayne Gretzky and Peter Stastny, both Hall of Famers.