(Photo from Yahoo)
|- The Philadelphia Flyers beat the Chicago Blackhawks, 3-2. Chris Pronger scored the winning goal with 2.1 seconds left. All 5 goals were scored in the 2nd period. |
- The Florida Panthers beat the San Jose Sharks, 3-2, in overtime. Tomas Vokoun made 37 saves for the Panthers.
|- The Vancouver Canucks beat the Ottawa Senators, 5-1. Roberto Luongo only had to make 13 saves. |
- The NY Islanders beat the NJ Devils, 4-2. Martin Brodeur was not in net for the Devils.
- The Detroit Red Wings beat the Buffalo Sabres, 3-2 in OT.
- The Phoenix Coyotes shut out the Carolina Hurricanes, 4-0.
- The Montreal Canadiens beat the Boston Bruins, 3-2. Both teams are currently fighting for a playoff spot.
- In a battle of the two worst teams in the league, the Toronto Maple leafs beat the Edmonton Oilers, 6-4.
|- Finally, the St. Louis Blues beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 5-1, as the Blues desperately try to get into the playoffs.|
Remember to watch today’s Caps game, versus Chicago, on NBC starting at 12:30.